Red Doc Martens Mens
The original Dr. Martens footwear is the 1460. This is how its instantly identifiable DNA appears: Eight eyes, the iconic Dr. Martens Easy-to-wear smooth leather, air-cushioned sole, heel loop, grooved sides, and yellow stitching. More hues than ever before.
Features of the Product
- Born on April 1st, 1960. Dubbed the 1460. In more than 60 years, our 8-eye work boot has gained notoriety.
- Known for its durability and strength, our Smooth leather can be worn scuffed or polished to a shine.
- Our welt stitch reinforcement and heat sealing at 700°C are what make our Goodyear-welted lines unique.
- 100% Leather Upper; 25%, 75% Textile Inner Completely made of PVC
- Number of Item: 11822600.CRSM
Docs 1460 Cherry Red Core 8-Up Smooth Leather Boot This winter or summer, the smooth leather, classic-looking Doc Marten footwear will not disappoint—act quickly to take advantage of the price!
NOTE: Because this style is unsexy, it may be too long or wide for many ladies. If in doubt, get a size down. For example, I usually wear a women’s 8; however, with this style, I should size down to a 5. If you are wider, stay with your typical size.
11822600 is the style.
The original Dr. Martens footwear is the 1460. The distinctive DNA of its footwear looks like this: Eight eyes, the iconic Dr. Martens Easy-to-wear smooth leather, air-cushioned sole, heel loop, grooved sides, and yellow stitching.
This unisex boot is constructed with one of the best techniques available, the Goodyear Welt, which involves sewing the top and sole together using a heat-sealed z-welt stitch. It is made to last. The boot is constructed of Smooth, softly sheened, gently textured leather that is extremely durable and resistant to oil and fat. It also has a decent level of abrasion and slip resistance.
To maintain the cleanliness of your boots, shield the leather, and keep it supple and soft, use our Wonder Balsam.